Saturday, September 25, 2010

4 Heart review for My Purr-fect Alphas

My Purr-fect Alphas

H.C. Brown
Paranormal erotic romance
Available from
Noble Romance
ISBN: 978-1-60592-088-7
March 2010

When Dr. Elizabeth Clark is kidnapped by the Druiks and taken to another dimension, her life is forever altered. The new knowledge of the existence of mystical beings is a bit much to take in. Combine that with being subjected to experimental surgery, and the advances of two sexy werecats, and anyone would be a bit overwhelmed. Elizabeth handles it all with temerity and bravery. Will she escape from the Druiks with Zandor and Thryll, and if she does, then what will happen next?

My Purr-fect Alphas is not your typical romance novel, and yet it kept me enthralled to the very last page. This is the first book I have read by H.C. Brown but it definitely will not be the last. There were times when the story was a bit overwhelming to me but I am very glad I stayed with it. My Purr-fect Alphas is a book I would not want to have missed. Menage stories are among my favorites, especially those that contain male to male contact, and this is book definitely contains a menage tale that is sure to tempt many a reader.

Overall rating: 4 Hearts
Sensuality rating: Explicit

Reviewer: Susan W.
September 23, 2010

http://www.theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/purrfectalphasbrown.htm


1 comment:

  1. It sounds great! It looks like I have something else to add to my reading pile. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete