Friday, November 20, 2009

Pride Brothers Series


After the release of Purr-fect Seduction this month I've been asked where the shape-shifter series is heading. Well, My Purr-fect Alphas and all the following novels will be stand alone stories. The characters are brothers so will appear in cameo parts throughout the series.

I find the characters find their own sexuality but My Purr-fect Alphas has M/M, menage, spanking and so much more. The troubled alpha-male Zandor, will take the reader on a roller coaster of emotions with his kinky sex drive.

The third in series, with the working title Sizzle, puts a shape- shifter with attitude in London, searching for an ancient relic. He is bi-sexual with a lust for male faeries.

The Faerie King Nox appears throughout the series. A dark angel, powerful, with an insatiable sex drive, compliments the Knight Watch shape-shifters.

So that's the news up to date. So if you want to escape to another world, laugh, cry and hopefully slip off your seat.....join me in the Pride Brothers Series.

My Purr-fect Alphas will be published by Noble Romance in January 2010.

https://www.nobleromance.com/ItemDisplay.aspx?i=69

No comments:

Post a Comment