Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Review Desired Damned by KevaD

I write every day but I also read a great deal of books, this month I've read Inheritance, Temptation's Kiss by Sandra Brown, Dancing on Flames by J.S Wayne, and Desire Damned by KevaD.
 Rarely, I write short reviews.  On my blog you will find two  reviews I wrote this week !!! Did Desire Damned and Dancing on Flames impress me?  Hell Yeah !

 Review: Desire Damned by KevaD

5 Stars.
Blurb:
Satan wants the warrior Taka to bow before him. But Taka bows to no one except his gentle lover Har.
For thousands of years the two men have been doomed to a life of torment.
While one walks the earth, the other suffers under the devil's lash. Their only respite is an occasional night; a random, beautiful, love-filled night, knowing that with the dawn one of them must die in battle and return to Satan's wrath.
On the war-torn fields of Gettysburg, the two lovers are reunited once again. But this time something beyond Hell's reach has happened. Something so wondrous, Satan may finally get his wish.




Review: Once again, KevaD immerses the reader into his world. Amongst the tragic plight of Taka and his devotion to his mate, Har, KevaD weaves a multifaceted story.

The scenes describing the conditions during the battle of Gettysburg brought an impressive realism to the story, highlighting one small part of the constant hell Taka has lived through for centuries.

Taka, a warrior with surprising compassion, demonstrates how love transcends time. His all consuming love and self-sacrifice for Har is delightful.  In fact, the characters bounced off the page for me so vividly I could almost smell them. The warriors' hunger of long, denied love sizzles through the beautifully paced sex scenes. 
This is a romance I will read many times.

I am looking forward to KevaD's next release.

H.C. Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment