Saturday, July 2, 2011

H.C. Brown- Weekly News

I hope you are having a great week-end. To answer your most welcome emails in one hit here is  my latest news.


 I have submitted  two manuscripts:-
Lord Byron's Secret Obsession...Historical M/M Erotic, BDSM Romance &

A Tryst of Fate a M/M Time Travel Erotic Romance.

I should have  Time to Live...M/M BDSM submitted to Noble Romance this week.

 My next M/M Erotic BDSM  is going to be a long one...I'm loving these bad ass Dom characters.

Nox - Fantasy Romance is about two months away.

 I have another secret project something to take you into a new fantasy world....be patient we're talking 80,000 words plus here  ;-) This has taken a quite a while to map out a rough plan, and create the characters/beings/worlds crucial to the basic plot. I can't wait to clear my desk and get stuck into writing it for you. Mind you even I can't tell you the full storyline... as usual I will let it evolve.

Stay happy and have a great weekend.

HC

No comments:

Post a Comment