Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Pride Brothers Are Back!!!!








To celebrate the return of the Pride Brothers Series, with BITE ME due for release on 28 April, I will be:

1. Giving away 3 copies of #1 in the series: Her Purr-fect Seduction


2. A Luminosity Publishing Gift card.


Winners will picked at random from my FB page, my FB author page, my FB street team page, Manlove and Kink.

Easy question. What makes you happy?


Please leave your email address in your reply. I wont pester you with newsletters. :-)

Bite Me will be available at all the usual e-book retailers on 28 April 2017.



Winners:
Bite Me release date promotion:
Winners are grinners. Congratulations to:
Gift Card: Patricia Nelson
Her Purr-fect Seduction e-books:
1. Sharon Cox
2.Jennie Reads
3. Katie Taylor
Bonus prizes for so many entries.
4. Liz Pawsey
5.Becca Jean


2 comments:

  1. Dancing in the rain
    caust8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what makes me Happy is sunshine and the beach.
    teshja@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete